Final version! About 1,5 meters tall.
Final version! Stretches out 2-3 meters in width, filling the wall!
Lines are down and it's 90% finished.
Most of the paint is down, just have to get some gradients going.
First stages of putting paint on the wall!
Then I made the illustration digitally, using Procreate on my iPad.
First part was sketching out the idea.
Green eyes and some more lines in place, and we call it done!
Was about to call it done, but we figured there were a few colours we wanted to add.
This is how far I got the first day, about 80% done.
It looks kind of funky in these stages, but it went by very quickly!
Using a projector, I displayed my artwork layer by layer on the wall, enabling me to paint in the lightest layers first.
Then I created a digital version, all coloured in.
First step was a very rough sketch.
The two murals I made in a lash extension studio in central Oslo, Norway. You can see the eyes from the street!